Tab Left Nye County Tab Right
School Photo Top Border
Gabbs Elementary/Middle/High (K-12) Gabbs, NV
Posted On:
Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Anyone wishing to post or hand out flyers in our school must first fill out the Flyer Approval/Procedure Form, located on the Nye County District Website, Forms Library, under parent/student. Please submit this form to the District Superintendent's Office.

View all Highlights
Corner Bottom Corner Bottom